Sunday, March 21, 2010

New List

List of what I did today, so far:

1.Ran one exhausting, ugly, wheezing, complaining mile; walked two.

2.Did some PR/Marketing for that slave driver of a boss, CHC Design and Redesign.

3.Cleaned out 3 more flower beds: raked and wheelbarrowed the leaves over to grouchy neighbors' side of the yard. Dumped them there.

4.Dug out vehicle ID numbers so Daughter can recover the towed car.

5.Wrote a total of 500 words on current piece for writing group.

6.Started 2 more travel pieces.

7.Read both the Sunday Globe and NY Times.

8.Yelled at the neighborhood boys who were taunting my sweet, old black lab. Little shits.

9.Showered.

10.Moisturized.

11.Accessorized.

Some days, I really can't stand myself.

4 comments:

  1. You are afuckingmazing. Wondering whether grouchy neighbor (see item 3) is related to mean neighborhood boys (see item 8). If so, please link related items in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You tell her, Debbie.
    I stand in awe, Cheryl.
    It's 9:34 and I still have to write 500 words....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grouchy neighbors are not related to mean boys; I am so out of touch with this neighborhood (except for the taunting of the neighbors with yard trash) that I have no idea which house(s) the boys belong to.
    It was a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phew, I am exhausted from reading this.

    ReplyDelete