2. Ellen's standup on her show is not funny, but I like her interviews. She's way funnier there.
3. Rachael Ray cannot cook. At all. You can't just add bagged pre-grated mozzarella cheese to shit and call it a great family dinner . Her perkiness does not work for me, nor do her stupid orange kitchen accessories. And I like orange.
4. Matt Lauer is way better looking in person. And he's way shorter. I love him.
5. Diane Keaton's ad campaign is making me rethink Chico's.
6. Nate needs to lay off the spray tan.
7. Kathie Lee is holding Hoda back.
8. What? “Let's Make a Deal” is still on TV?
9. I kinda miss Regis. Didn't see that one coming.
10. Ann Curry remains the worst interviewer on the face of the earth. Cloying. She is the malaprop queen. I would stop watching the Today Show except for my love of Matt Lauer.
11. Jane Fonda rocks thigh-high boots on morning television. She is 75. There is hope.