Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Move over Kathy

A guest columnist for the Sunday NY Times labeled himself a "writer/comedian." Can you just call yourself a comedian, or do you actually have to perform on a stage? I call myself a writer; doing so makes me write more. If I call myself a comedian, will I get funnier? Writer/comedian is kinda perfect. I'm stealing it.

LOS ANGELES, CA - APRIL 05:  Actress and host Kathy Griffin on stage during Bravo Network's 2nd Annual A-List Awards at the Orpheum Theatre on April 5, 2009 in Los Angeles, California.  (Photo by Vince Bucci/Getty Images)

3 comments:

  1. I'll return it when I'm done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why stop there? I'm going to call myself a beautiful, youthful, independently wealthy writer/comedian entrepreneur athlete. Make it so.

    ReplyDelete