Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Pro / Con List

Subject: Having J Home Full Time Starting This Fall

With homage to Rory Gilmore, queen of the Pro/Con list



PRO:

I'll have someone to watch trash TV with: Kardashians, Project Runway, Top Chef, endless Gilmore Girls reruns

She laughs at my stupid jokes

I laugh at her stupid jokes

She will honestly tell me if my outfit sucks

We can practice our karaoke act nonstop

I can worry about her in person


CON:

Her room remains disgustingly dirty with no end in sight

She loves to bake and there are always brownies, cookies, or cupcakes around

She swipes my stuff like lens solution, mascara, conditioner, and vodka but never replaces any of it

She comes home at all hours of the night and leaves all the lights on

I can worry about her in person

5 comments:

  1. At first I saw
    "I can worry about her in prison."

    So you see, not so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Short lists are a good sign. It should go well. It's the boxes I'd worry about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monique, that made me spit up my martini. Which I am drinking thirstily due in large part to the list above. And before she takes all of my fucking vodka.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But the cons are nothing! 1) close the door, 2)I fail to see a problem here, 3) all easily replaceable, 4) not illegal yet, 5) you're screwed either way.

    What I want to know is this: Does she wear your shoes? If not, I see no problem with this arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm caught up now on this great blog - you are hysterically funny, Cheryl. Keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete